Bird provides you with three default labels (To Do, In progress, and Done). You can add multiple labels to a single session and labels can be customized to your team's needs.
How to add labels to a session:
- Open the session page
- Click +Label button on the top left
- Select labels that you want to apply. These labels are added and will also be displayed on the session list
How to create new custom labels for the workspace:
- Head to your workspace settings page
- From General settings, observe the label list and click +Label button
- Name your desired label and press Enter, then the new custom label will be added to the list, ready for you to add to any session.